Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Left Behind Part 4


I had been in the air for three days when I the fuel was nearly out, I slowly descended and landed in an empty clearing. I stepped out of the airship and pulled out my map I was about four days away from the safe place if I continued walking there.
I climbed a tree and to my surprise I saw a settlement in the centre of a river. The settlement was floating on the water, it had three draw bridges, a wall of scrap metal around it, a few small gardens inside and fish drying on racks.
I ran towards the town and as I got closer I saw people leading horses onto the town and a name painted onto the walls ¨Mariana¨. When I arrived at one of the gates a person saw me and said ¨Whats a girl doing out in the wilderness?¨. When I remained silent the man said ¨well come on in we have more than enough food and you will fit right in.¨
And just like that I was a part of a town.

No comments:

Post a Comment