Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Left Behind Part 1

The ship rose away into the starry night and left me alone kneeling in the mud. I walked away from the refugee camp and entered the forest that surrounded it . They were going to come for me, they already could smell me. But I continued walking  into the darkness until I found  my old treehut.
I curled up in a ball and tried to go to sleep but they had surrounded my hideout  and began  to gather outside until finally they howled and attacked. I heard a wimpier which tempted me to look down. I saw a redhead with long hair and brown eyes get ripped apart by the creatures while he tried to fend off the beasts with a lit torch.
I jumped out of the treehut and ran away from the feast until day broke.
When it was morning I began to walk back to the treehut.

1 comment:

  1. This story creates great suspense. Ilook forward to reading what hapens next.

    ReplyDelete